December 1 - December 8INR11500
A retreat to move, discover, transform and create a new YOU
WHO IS THIS RETREAT FOR?
- This retreat is open to movers and non-movers alike. Tasks and activities will vary based on what you are comfortable with.
- This is for anyone who wishes to tap into their untapped potential through the body, mind and spirit
- This is for anyone who wishes to connect to themselves in a safe space.
- This is open for those keen on working with site specific and elemental creation
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AT THIS RETREAT?
This unique experience will be divided into three parts.
Ideally, you should try and attend all three but there is an option to choose the number of days you would like to come for and do any 2 parts or 1 part too 🙂
PART 1 :CONNECT TO YOUR BODY(2D/2N) 1st December 530pm to 3rd December 1pm
- Morning Yoga and Conditioning
- Connecting your smaller muscles and working with isolations
- Flow based Improv – working with the element of water through the body
- Dance Craft technique vocabulary (Belly dancing- optional)
- Using this vocabulary for a short Creation
PART 2 :OWN YOUR STORY (3D/3N) 3rd December 530pm to 6th December 1pm
- Morning Qi-Gong and Conditioning
- 1 Contemporary technique class (optional)
- Understanding and tapping into Cellular Memories
- Authentic Movement to let go of Cellular Memories
- Guided Improvs (Group and Solos)
- Improvisation for the elements of Fire, Air and Earth
- Site Specific/ Boundary based creations
- The Walk of Time
- Video Documentation of Creations (optional)
PART 3: WALK YOUR CREATION (2D/2N) 6th December 530pm to 8th December 12noon
- Co-creating your new reality
- Hit the reset button
- Breaking patterns
- Connecting and Aligning to Body, Love and Money Consciousness
- Moving Meditation
- Night Ritual to tap into inner light and tapping into the element of Space
Venue: TULSI VILLAGE RETREAT
- Located in Munnar, the space is in the midst of nature with all the peace and quiet one can want!
- Rooms will be on double sharing basis with attached bathrooms.
- There is a yoga hall at the venue where most sessions will be held.
- Breakfast, lunch, tea/coffee and dinner will be provided. The meals, while not a lavish buffet, will be tasty and a combination of veg and non veg 🙂